Through the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, PT Pertamina (Persero) invites Dutch consultants to participate in a feasibility study and design preparation of an LNG Receiving Terminal to be developed by a consortium consisting of Pertamina, PGN, and PLN. The planned LNG Receiving Terminal, with Floating Storage and Regasification Unit, will be located around the Jakarta bay and will be used to supply the Muara Karang and Tanjung Priok power plants, as well as to serve domestic needs.
The consortium would like to engage both foreign and domestic consultants in conducting the feasibility study and design preparation. Considering the project is relatively high risk and is new to Indonesia, the feasibility study consultant is expected to have similar experiences and is obliged to perform technology transfer.
The following is the details of the bid:
1. Preliminary information may be obtained here:
2. The Bid announcement is located here:
3. The selection procedure will begin with a pre-qualification process, whereby the companies are expected to issue Expression of Interests and provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services.
4. The contract is consultancy for survey, feasibility study and FEED, which are expected to commence in the 3rd quarter of 2009 for a period of 6 months.
5. Foreign consultant must associate with domestic consultant or have a representative office in Indonesia.
6. Window for registration and submission of Expression of Interest: 15 - 16 June 2009 at 08.00 up to 13.00 (local time).
For more information please email to FSRU-PROCTEAM@pertamina.com.