The Government of RI offered 27 infra-structure projects worth Rp 551.2 trillion. The projects, which were offered within the framework of Government-Private collaboration was a shrunk version of the previous plan numbering 58 projects.
The Minister of Development Planning [BAPENAS] Armida S. Alisjahbana stated that the 2013 list was different from last year’s which included 58 projects based on KPS scheme. This time there was no project which were ready-to-offer; all belonged to the prospective category [have already passed feasibility-study stage] and potential.
“This book is a reference for investors who wish to invest in infra-structure based on KPS scheme. The project which are ready to offer have been mutated. The existing projects are included in the prospective category of 14 projects worth USD 33 billion, and the potential 13 projects worth USD 17 billion” Armida said in Jakarta on Friday [15/11].
There were three types of infra-structure projects in the KPS list this year. According to Armida, in spite of difference they had one thing in common, they yielded income ; but as they were not profitable the Government assisted private companies by giving credit. “All the projects enlisted were yielding and used for the public” Armida said.
The first category were projects which supported connectivity, like harbors and trains. The second category, energy related infra structure such as powerhouses. The third category were urban infra structure like drinking water processing, clean water, sanitation and wastage treatment.
Armida stated that KPS was almost certainly needed infra-strure but not always profitable business wise. “If it’s basic infra structure almost certainly financing would be based on APBN budget” Armida said.
- Manggarai Airport train
- Integrated Terminal Gedebage, Bandung
- Revilatizattion of Malioboro dan Tugu Station Yogyakarta
- Urban Development Banda Aceh
- Infra Structure Development of Sunda Straits Bridge
- Bitung Toll Road, Manado
- Tanjung Priok Toll Road Jakarta
- Samarinda-Balikpapan Toll Road
- Betung Toll Road, Palembang
- Water Supply Pondok Gede, Bekasi
- South Bali Water Supply
- Bogor Wastage Treatment
- Wastage processing Surakarta
- Karama Hydro Powerhouse, West Sumatera
- Maloy Harbour, East Kalimantan
- Harbour expansion Cilamaya, Karawang
- Tanjung Suah Harbour, Batam
- Kulon Progo Harbour
- Coal Railway Muara Enim
- North Bali Airport building
- Railway development South Sumatera
- MRT building Surabaya
- Bandung Monorail project
- Dawuan Toll Road, West Java
- Malang-Pandaan Toll Road
- Soreang-Pasirkoja Toll Road
- Drainage Wastage Processing Jakarta
Business News - November 20, 2013